Monday, August 8, 2011

my birthday weekend...

Hello friends,

Hope everyone had a great weekend, we did! It was my 32nd birthday on Sunday the 7th and so we just hung out mostly and did relaxing stuff with Eli, like eat pizza and go for walks. But, Scott and I also had a date Saturday night and we went to our favorite crazy Italian place 'Cafe Lucio' (formerly 'Al Dente' for you Santa Cruz peeps,) and then afterwards we went to the boardwalk and rode a roller coaster and did the bumper cars, it was SO much fun! I felt old and young all in one, HA! I'm pretty sure the roller coaster almost gave me whip-lash...and I screamed at the top of my lungs the entire time, mostly to frighten the children in line, hahahaha, just kidding!

Sunday was mellow and we had a little brunch at our favorite French Bakery 'Kelly's' and then after that I had some leisurely time to myself and shopped, mostly trying to find shoes for my sisters wedding. It was a great birthday and I feel relaxed and settled into my 32 years of age. Thanks again for all the birthday love, here's a pic of me and E at brunch, not the best picture but Eli looks funny eating his strawberries. :)










2 comments:

  1. Such a great picture. He is getting so big and is adorable.
    Michelle Roberts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Kasey so glad you had such a wonderful birthday - sounds so fun/funny! Love this picture - Eli really is growing up! Wow. xo

    ReplyDelete