Wednesday, November 24, 2010

giving thanks

Hello. I just wanted to take a moment and say a few words about what I am thankful for this year... First of all, I am so thankful for my son Eli and his health. Him arriving 2 months early was unexpected and scary, but we were so fortunate that he never needed any assistance with breathing, heart etc...and had a clean bill of health, and continues to thrive! I will be thankful for him the rest of my life.
I am also so grateful for the love and patience from my husband. He continues to love me in spite of my bad days and over-bossy ways. :) I will also be thankful for 'him' the rest of my life. And last but not least, I am thankful for the support of my family and friends, without them we would never had made it through the hard times.

On Thanksgiving I am looking forward to relaxing with my family and a few close friends and enjoying some good food. What about you? What about Friday? Anyone out there attempting 'Black Friday?' I think we will stay in and relax and then go over to a great friends house for the CU-Nebraska game. Then maybe Saturday or Sunday put up the tree.... (Yay!! ) But, in the meantime enjoy these lovely harvest images.

Happy Thanksgiving!
xoxo

                                                  Photo from Eddie Ross

                                          Photo from Dwell Studio

                                          Photo from Gourmet Magazine

                                                         Photo from Gourmet Magazine


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post Kasey...your husband and Eli are so blessed to have you too ;)
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete