Monday, November 22, 2010

Hello and Welcome

Hi There! I'm Kasey for those of you who don't me, and as mentioned on the side in my bio, my husband calls me 'little.' We just welcomed our own little one into the world 4 months ago (and he arrived 2 months early, yikes!.) His name is Eli and is the light of our lives! I've decided to put on hold my previous blog 'Vignettes,' which was dedicated mostly to decorating/design and to have this 'little' blog to focus my attention on what matters most to me; little things. Of course design will be featured here too. I have alot to share with you so I hope you enjoy!

Here are a few pictures of Eli while he was just a little bunny in the NICU.


These photos were taken by my dear friend Kimiko Lizardi, who is a beautiful person and photographer!




No comments:

Post a Comment