Tuesday, February 22, 2011

a little bit of our weekend...

Hello again,

Hope you all had a nice weekend. We did for the most part, Scott got home from his work trip Saturday afternoon and it was great to have him home. But on Sunday and Monday Eli napped terrible which was hard for everyone, then he slept terrible last-night, so not really sure what's going on... Usually he is an excellent napper and has also been sleeping great through the night the past few weeks, so we think either a developmental milestone is coming on (we're seeing lots of creeping going on) or a growth spurt, or a tooth... but I've been saying that for months and still nothing! Ha! Any thoughts from you moms out there?

However, we did have some fun. Eli wore his Puma jumpsuit from Auntie Jenessa (my dear friend) for the first time, and loved it might I add. 

                     (the shoes in the back too are from Jenessa, Eli wouldn't sit still to put them on. :)




                                                             'ladies, no autographs please.'


We also put together his new high-chair...

                                                          'mmmm dad, I love apple-sauce.'


And this last picture is from this morning. Let me preface by saying we just woke up from the rough night of sleep and I was talking to Eli asking if he thought he was going to nap better today and sleep better tonight, and he looked at me, leaned back and said...

                                                          "I'll have to think about it..."

Wish us luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment