Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hello again and a belated Happy New Year!

Hi lovely readers and happy new year! I apologize for being away so long, it was hectic around here over the Holidays and then I just took a few days to relax and get organized and prepare for a new project (more on that later...)

Well 2010 was sure exciting! We welcomed Eli our son into the world and spent great times with friends, traveled alot (for work and play) and of course experienced lifes challenges as well.

I personally am looking forward to leaving behind 2010 and heading into 2011. I can't wait to see what the year will bring for little Eli...maybe some teeth? :) Some of the things that I would like to incorporate into my life this year are: to truly eat an apple every day, get my home office organized, edit down my wardrobe, learn some new recipes (vegetarian of course,) be very active about my blog to further pursue my decorating business, and continue to be the best mom I can be to mister Eli!!!

Scott and I both feel encouraged by the opportunities that lie ahead in our future and we are open and welcome to change this year, let's see what the year will bring....

No comments:

Post a Comment