Friday, January 14, 2011

morning rituals

Good morning! Hope everyone had a restful sleep. Sometimes we do here at the Collins home and sometimes we don't. :) But that's OK because each day is a new day and I like to wake up and start my morning off with cuddling with Eli. He loves to wake up and stretch and talk and snuggle, it is definitely one of our favorite times of the day. Then we move on to feeding and for me a hot cup of tea (black with honey, local honey of course.) On extra sleepy days I prefer coffee. And...I often like something sweet with my tea or coffee too, if I have it. Today I was craving caramel sea-salt brownies.

                                                             Image from Martha Stewart


                                                                      Source unknown

What are your morning rituals? Have you ever had sea-salt brownies?

No comments:

Post a Comment