Friday, January 21, 2011

i hate goodbyes

So today I'm a little sad as one of my best friends here in Denver is moving; Kerrin. Kerrin and Dave (her husband) and their two cute, spunky dogs Maya and Tito are on the road to the lone-star state to start a new chapter in Austin, TX.

Kerrin and I first met in the gallery. She came to work for us in Oct of 2007 and since that first day we have made each other laugh. I have so many great memories of us in true hysterics, from all of our silly 'what if' games to our crazy dance moves and fun (and also stressful) work travel adventures. But on top of all that silliness, Kerrin has a huge heart and I can go to her with anything. She is the type of friend you can tell anything to and there is no judgment. She is also the kind of friend who would drop anything to help you, like take your dog to work with her while you're in the hospital or just on vacation. So even though I am going to greatly miss having her down the street for our impromptu walks, cupcake sharing and movie going, I know that she and I will always be friends and continue building more memories.

Here is to Kerrin and her family, we wish them safe travels and all the best in Austin! Love you Kerrin! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This made me cry, Kasey!!! I am so glad you love Kerrin so much, as I know how much she loves you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Kasey I LOVE it. I love that picture, too. Wow, thank you so much for such a beautiful post...YOU are such a beautiful friend, mom, sister, wife, you name it! Our memories together are just incredible. OH and today I wore my gray high-waisted pants today (the same ones you have in black) and thought you all day long...as NO ONE will ever compare to you as a boss and friend!! ahhh!!!! Ok enough said for now...I need to go take me sweet potatoes out of the oven, hahahaha!!!! SWEET POTATOES!!! xo

    ReplyDelete