Wednesday, December 22, 2010

another great family home, quite possibly close to my dream home...

Windsor Smith decorated this beautiful home that was featured in House Beautiful, I love it!










                                                         All Photos from House Beautiful

So many things to love in all the details... the dutch door and coat rack, the blue doors in the living room, the farm feel kitchen with the cute cat, and not to mention that bathtub (sigh.) I adore how they include antiques with more formal elements and casual pieces, and all the different genres of art. I especially like the photograph above the master bed!

                                                                     

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, found your blog via Twitter...Im a mother of 5 and also trying to get a decorating business off the ground. Come visit my blog sometime between naps. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete