Tuesday, December 7, 2010

a few of our favorite childrens books

                                  This is an oldie but goodie, and makes me cry each time we read it.

                       A dear friend gave me this book for Eli, and since we have 2 cats we find it most amusing!

 I bought this book for my niece a few years ago on a trip to D.C. and we loved it, so funny. Now I see it everywhere.

                                      A piglet with fierce independence and great style; enough said!

 I discovered this book for Eli at our local bookstore here this summer and immediately fell in love. I love all the different types of quiet she describes and the illustrations are so whimsical.

                                                                            A Classic!


                                                  
                                                Another classic, and one of Elis favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment