Saturday, December 18, 2010

Eli is 5 months (yesterday!)

So I'm a bad mommy and didn't post this yesterday, but here it is! I can't believe 5 months have flown by, wow, and how wonderful they have been too! Eli is such a happy baby who is truly the love of our lives.

                                           Mom, let's hurry up with this photo session already...

                                                                     MOM-HURRY!!!


                                                                           You done?

So this past month Eli has been through and achieved alot:

1. He continues to smile and giggle all the time
2. He talks all the time too (my mom said I did this too as a baby, we both have alot to say)
3. He under-went a foot surgery and did fantastic, and continues to do so with progress on his feet
4. He said good-bye to his 1st best friend, our dog Polly (this will be the 1st of many dogs in E's life we hope)
5. He began to roll over, tummy to back
6. May be teething, not sure yet...but certainly drools non-stop and shoves both his hands in his mouth whenever the opportunity arises ;)
7.He also is very fascinated by his hands
8. He is also very fascinated with mommy and has started to know when I'm not here and not liking it :(
9. Has begun to sleep longer through the night (thank goodness.) 7 1/2 hrs. is his longest stretch, let's keep going Eli! :)

I'm sure there are other things I'm missing, but that is it for now. I copied my dear friend Kristy on this idea. Please visit her adorable blog Gray Days  starring her handsome, dapper, lovable 4 month old Gray!

Till next time...

                                            This shirt is too big and I'm really worried about it?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment