Monday, December 13, 2010

a little bit of our weekend...

Hope everyone had a great weekend. We did! We went to dinner Friday night and the bookstore on Saturday and b-fast and a walk on Sunday, it was very quiet and nice. I also got to have a little break and enjoy some girl time, my girlfriends and I went to dinner and the Nutcracker Sunday night and had so much fun. We also did a white elephant gift exchange of our favorite beauty item, I scored a set of L'ociitaine hand creams... which are my favorite!!!

                                                              Eli in his 'grandpa' sweater.

                                                      Eli in his 'gnagsta' look on our walk. :)


                                                                       Tummy time


                                                          The cats up to 'something....'



                                                                            The girls

No comments:

Post a Comment