Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Our trip to Yosemite

So we had a great time on our trip to Oakhurst/Yosemite. Yosemite is absolutely beautiful, wow! That was my first time there and Scott and I both agreed that we need to go back and spend a few days just in the park to really explore and see it all, trying to see it with a baby is a little tough. ;) So when Eli is older a family camping trip will definitely be happening. We went there for a wedding and of course I took no pictures of that because we were too busy distracting Eli from a meltdown during the ceremony and then Scott and Eli went back to the hotel and I stayed and danced to the awesome band 'FeatherWitch.' But, here are a few fun pictures of our shenanigans....

Oh, just taking a break from the road...crawling around this grass here.

say what? we're going swimming?



this is how i take my breakfast, hotel style.

hold on...i need to make a call.

one of the magnificent water-falls in yosemite



2 comments:

  1. WAY too cute for words! I'm so glad you do this blog. Now I can get my daily Eli fix at work. He instantly brings a smile to my face. Miss you friend! Regs xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. I am glad you guys enjoyed your trip. We love Yosemite too and can't wait to go back. It is not a bad trip for us...maybe we can meet up there! xoxo

    ReplyDelete